BPM business processes modeling
Business processes management is used as a solution for boosting efficiency, effectiveness, and profit-making processes.
This process begins with the recognition and analysis of all activities in the organization and improves your business by modeling them as the best standard processes in the world.
The executive steps for managing business processes are:
- Process editing
- Process classification
- Process mapping
- Process modeling
- Process feasibility and execution
- Process redesign and modification
- Organization simulation
- Simulated processes performance analysis
Advantages of business processes management
- Improving the activities with link people, information systems, and business partners.
- Simplifying communication and creating a common conceptual language with the aim of better understanding of the processes and their optimization consequently.
- Recognizing the present bottlenecks in the organization and providing solutions to sort them out or prevent them.
- Maintaining coherence in decision-makings in the organization.
- Lack of confusion in the new human forces.